Friday 5 October 2012

Selling Quickbooks SimpleStart 2013 on Ebay? A Brilliant Idea - possibly not.....

From the Desk of the Bookkeeper in Derby

Selling Quickbooks SimpleStart 2013 on Ebay?  A Brilliant Idea  - possibly not.....

I guess it's my own fault really - I should have listened to my inner dragons.  But no - in a fit of bravado I decided to put my spare Brand New Never Opened Intuit QuickBooks SimpleStart 2013 Edition up for sale at a wonderful knock down price on EBay....

I don't like EBay and I dislike PayPal even less, click here to see why.  Yet despite myself - I have just spent a couple of  fruitless hours adding my item and releasing it into the www domain.... then I thought to go back and check...

Tsk - can you believe I've somehow messed up the TITLE!  Spot the mega red face here amongst us! 

Sadly - the stupid system won't let me change the title - so now my teddy is well and  truly out of the pram, along with blanket, dolls and rattle...

Ok well I do have a back up plan - but it will have to wait until Sunday now when Technical Support will be available.  That is unless the F1 is on. 

So to Action Plan C..... now then - WHO amongst YOU needs a brilliant, unopened genuine copy of Quickbooks SimpleStart 2013... then please put me out of my misery and click on the buy it now... 

Visit my embarrassing mistake here

Did I mention it was going at a real knock down price?????





.... please ........              anyone???


BKD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.